Monday, February 16, 2009

This weeks Etsy Feature

I, being a sewer, seem to gravitate to the sewers on etsy. Don't worry though, I will feature any one with cute handmade items on here. I was so busy today that I almost forgot that I needed to do a feature for you guys this week.

So here she is....

littledaisydesigns's Shop

Profile: I'm Emily, a SAHM with 2 little boys and a little newborn girl (ages 3 and under). I love to spend time with my family, hang out with my friends, read, cook, play and teach violin and piano, and sew.

My items are boutique quality (and now being sold in boutiques around the USA). Every item will come to you with a sewn-on boutique clothing label and hangtag.

Click on the SALE category to see my current specials!


Darla Knot Dress So beautiful! (I...the blogger...must say that this is my favorite thing in this etsy shop. So much talent is in this dress!)



NEW for Spring - The Hannah Dress in Ginger Blossom


LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Matryoshka Peasant Top - Custom 12 18 24 2T 3T 4T 5T


So there you have it. Stop by and check her out!
Since you asked how littledaisydesign's became my feature this week....she is one of my blog followers. I looked through those and found something for this week and here you have her. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little dresses! Now going to check out your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I like all 3 pieces! Very sweet. Great taste :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!! I love that first one!

    ReplyDelete