Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wasn't crazy

I thought I was going crazy b/c I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast this morning and was a little shocked to taste that my milk wasn't as cold as I am use to. In fact it was almost warm. But when I opened the refrigerator stuff still felt a little cold so I just thought I was imagining things. Well it never got better so I even went so far as to rearrange b/c it just felt like the stuff on the top shelf wasn't cold but everything else was. So I moved the milk and everything else on the top shelf to the bottom shelf...it didn't work. It's crazy though that the refrigerator side is broken but the freezer side is fine.....I hope! All this after I just made a huge grocery trip last night. I had to bag it all up and take it to my mother in laws. Except the milk is now in a cooler. It never really got hot so I hope it is still o.k. to drink! Anyways my refrigerator is broken! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment