Monday, February 16, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I must certainly did not walk in the the post office with Rylee's High School Musical sunglasses on b/c Tegan had lost mine. Said sunglasses did not say I Love Troy on the side!

I did not contemplate sitting on my child so that someone could cut his hair b/c it was getting out of control. Luckily I would have given him his first sucker or two to keep him occupied and still to get the job done!

I am not working on a blog post for tips on "How to not get a job!"

I did not hear, from inside my house, my little guy falling down our front steps while his daddy and Rylee were on the front porch with him.

I did not go to Regional Firstcare last week and literally want to sit with my shirt pulled up over my nose as one guy on one side talked about how he had been throwing up for three days and the lady on the other side of me said she had pneumonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment