Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm running away....

Update...My stepdad called and informed me that I have been to a circus before when I was young. My older sister remembers but I don't. I asked for pictures but so far no one has offered up proof of this said circus trip. But I will give Darrin credit anyways...this was my second circus!
And joining the CIRCUS! We went yesterday to Atlanta to the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Baily Circus and it was great. Of course my camera missed the whole thing as I left it in the car and didn't realize it until we got to our seats inside Philips Arena! But it was so much fun and believe it or not I'm pretty sure this was my first ever big circus...am I right mom? Anyways we weren't going to take Tegan b/c we thought it would be hard to get him to sit still for a solid two hours but at the last minute Paul experienced what I told him was "Mother's guilt" and we decided to take him since he didn't have to have a tickets. He did great! Although he may have been encouraged to do so with a rather large box of popcorn and a snow cone but who cares. He watched it, clapped at all the right times and pointed and laughed at everything. Rylee was amazed and really enjoyed the whole thing. She was a little disappointed that it wasn't inside a tent but she got over that. The only thing bad about it was that everything cost an arm and leg. The cotton candy was $12 for a regular size bag!!! That snow cone was $10 but well worth it to Tegan! All around it was a nice trip besides getting a little lost in downtown Atlanta....with me and Paul trying to figure out which way to go it was like the blind leading the deaf and blind!

No comments:

Post a Comment