Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun at the lake

Huge picture overload. I took so many but these are just a few of them. Enjoy!
Tegan got down in dirty right off the bat...muddy lake water but cute boy!

Rylee loved the boat!

Not even half the kids on my side of the family! We are up to 10 grand kids with one more grand kid being born on June 8th and the first great grandchild sometime in July....lots of kids but at least we keep it even, by the end of July there will be 6 girls and 6 boys!
Sweet Caden was a good little model for me! (my nephew)


Another nephew...same mama, Zach


Me and my hubby who never smiles. Darrin got him to smile by talking about money! Of course he finally smiles in a picture when I have crazy boat hair!

Tegan driving the boat with Pop!


Sweet Tegan!


Darrin learned his lesson last time and smiled this time!


Me and my sweet girl!

My mom (a.k.a Nanny) and Rylee talking on the boat ride!


Jacob driving the boat all by himself. Is it just me or are all these boys starting to look alike??? Tegan and Caden both had on blue t-shirts and from behind you couldn't tell who was who!
A great time was had by all at the lake on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment