Sunday, May 10, 2009

A girl and her toes

On Saturday morning I got Rylee up bright and early (or she got me up) and we headed out on a girls only adventure. I didn't tell her where we were going so she was so excited and guessed all kinds of things that would have been way cooler except the one thing we were going to do. We went and sat down for a nice breakfast besides the lady at the table next to us on her cell phone who was crying and yelling at the poor child in front of her. Anyways, we then went and both had our nails and toes done. Now I know you are thinking this isn't a big deal but Rylee has been begging to do this for a very long time and I decided it was time. What makes it an even bigger deal is that I can't remember a time that me and Rylee have went and just done something fun just the two of us....let's face it, I don't get out much!!! She had a french mani/pedi and then had a design put on her two big toes and her thumbs. She pranced around like a queen the rest of the day. She was so funny b/c she couldn't understand the foreign lady at the nail place and when they started talking to each other in another language she about fell out of her chair.



On the car ride home she was singing along with the music and suddenly stopped and said "this has been the best girls morning, thank you for taking us", that made it well worth risking getting a nail fungus!







No pictures of my toes...I have very ugly feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment