Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New Purse and Magnetic Snaps

I recently tried out a new purse pattern and loved it. I'm still not sure what I think about the awkward vertical strip of fabric down the front but I guess it gives it character. I found this fabric and just loved it although it is a little different but perfect for spring and summer. If you know me, you know that I am 100% self taught when it comes to sewing. There is lots of trail and error. Well yesterday I decided that I wanted to try magnetic snaps in the top of the bag and it turned out great and was so easy to do. Definitely looks better than using a tie ribbon to close. Although my bag is usually so full that I can't even get it closed with a snap or zipper. Anyways here are just a few pictures (o.k. a lot of pictures) of the bag.

Front View





Back view



Interior





No comments:

Post a Comment