Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to my new home....

for those of you that already knew this as my home...please disregard the title. For those of you coming over from my family blog....what do you think???
I worked and worked to make my very own header and it turned out o.k. I think. It's not totally my own, I got some of it from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com (same with my background). I finally figured out how to have three columns instead of two and most importantly I was successful in moving all my old post from my other blog to this one. Why did I do this you ask??? Well b/c I didn't think anybody but family was really going to read my blog so I used our last name in the title. As I have noticed more and more people stopping by and reading about my family, I decided it would be a good idea to change some things. So here we are!!!
I know some of you that were here for the craft blog are a bit confused but don't worry I will still be talking about my somewhat craftiness and yours! I will also continue to do my etsy features. So do you like the new look and the whole new blog?

1 comment: