Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Business cards at a deal

Since my color printer has messed up and I was suddenly not able to print my own generic made business cards and I conveniently ran out, I decided to check in to ordering some. Wow...I feel like I got a deal. I was able to order 150 of these cards for only the cost of shipment! Now of course there is a catch: only certain designs are in the free option and it depends on what you have printed on the back. If you are willing to have the Vista logo on the back of your card then you get free cards. Of course the shipping cost has to be paid. But I love my new cards. They are not slick like I was thinking they would be but they will work! You should stop by www.vistaprint.com if your in need of some business cards, return labels, postcards and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment