Friday, June 4, 2010

Never Never

this picture is my screen saver on my computer right now. Don't know why but I LOVE it! It is so Teg. He goes outside, he comes in covered in dirt.

It doesn't sound nice but it is the cutest thing ever when you are having a totally serious conversation with a 2 (almost 3) year old and he tells you he is "Never Never going to do that".
I'm on the mend from my "Man down" incident...I hope. I had such horrible heartburn last night that I slept most of the night sitting up on the couch. Isn't it weird how one day you are 29 and in just a few short days you will be 30 and apparently your body knows that and makes the very sudden change from young to semi-old.
We went swimming at a friends pool this morning for this weeks playgroup. It was nice and not very crowded. There were two young ladies there that were great at entertaining my two very needy little ones. The pool is hard to explain but awesome. Actually, to jump off into the deep end you have to walk up what are like patio steps. I was standing up there and one of the girls was totally caught off guard when I ran and jumped in right along with her. This happened about 5 more times. It was really fun and seemed like an awesome idea until now...my back hurts and my body is sore. Again, a sign of my age:) If you are only as old as you feel then I am in some serious trouble! We rounded out our play date with what was probably a mild concussion for the Teg man. He slipped and fell on the very hard floor but don't worry, his head caught his fall. He hit really really hard and cried and cried. The only thing he said the whole way home was "it hurts it hurts". But once we got home, ate some lunch and turned on Barney all was right in the world. Oh and Rylee was giving him some extra love so he was for sure milking it!
I have been selling camera strap covers like crazy. I can barely keep up. I can't wait to be out of school for break so maybe I can make some new and different designs.
We had our free spicy chicken sandwiches from Chik-fil-a tonight. They were pretty good but nothing to go all hog wild about and especially not something I should have been eating while my tummy isn't exactly sure if it wants to digest or upchuck. But I will probably order one again in the near future.
OK...this is officially the most random post ever with the most random title ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment