Monday, April 13, 2009

Two by two

I have noticed lately that I work in two's! I have two kids, I have two blogs, I have two etsy stores and I am taking two classes at a community college.Oh and I almost forgot, I have a husband who works two jobs which leaves me alone with these two children all week while trying to find time to update two blogs, keep up with two websites and take two college classes. The only thing I am missing is two husbands and I think that would throw me over the edge. Not that all these two's aren't already doing that! But I must admit that I have been neglecting my first love, sewing. There just aren't enough hours in the day to keep up. I have on the other hand been getting a pretty good response from my fabric, you know if you consider making enough money off of about 30 yards of fabric to be able to feel up your car with gas one time(only to drive to and from the post office shipping those items) a pretty good response. But hey, we are all looking for money in any corner we can find it in.
Let's see....were did my point go, Oh yes my point was that if you ever see that I go a week without updating just send a few good thoughts my way b/c obviously all these two have eaten me whole!!!!
Hope everyone had a great Easter now let's start getting those shops ready for Mother's day (I promise to add a few hand sewn things soon...maybe)! List your etsy shop, website or blog in my comments, you never know when someone will see it, follow the link and buy something!!!! Happy late Easter!

2 comments:

  1. You are right - 2 husbands would be to many. I also have two children though one is in college and only home 2 weekends a month. It's strange having only 3 people at home. Odd number, doesn't quite feel right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. It made me laugh out loud. I have two little ones myself and I can relate. A mothers work is never done! I love your work and your fabrics are awesome! All of your hard work is definitely appreciated my many, I'm sure:). Have a great week.

    jillybeangreetings.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete