Friday, April 17, 2009

Oops! I did it again...

or he did. I am accepting my mother of the year award tomorrow and heres why I am the weekly recipient. Earlier in the week Tegan was jumping on the love seat right beside me when suddenly he shot half way across the room and landed straight up and down in the middle of the living room floor. The only problem with the straight up and down part is that it was his head that was down!!!! He cried immediately which my best friend assured was a good sign but it took him some time to be able to walk again...about 15 minutes but that is a long time when that poor actress that just died from falling on the bunny slopes is playing over and over again in your head!!!
Then today I was walking out to the mailbox. When I headed in that direction Tegan was right on my heels but at some point he made a U-turn and headed for the porch which was fine...the further away from the road the better. He got on his little ride on tonka truck and just drove it right off the four steps on our front porch. His forehead hit the third step, he then flipped over and his back hit the first and second steps. It was traumatic to watch so I can't imagine what it was like for him. Needless to say he looks like he got in a fight and lost!!! There are no pictures b/c I do not care to document my inabilities to parent a little boy at this time! Apparently I am better at Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment