Monday, April 6, 2009

So far so good

So far I have been doing pretty good with my fabric shop. I mean I'm not blowing the doors off with sales by any means yet but I do have a few sales in my shop which makes me very happy. Most of them have been special request for certain orders. I have almost sold enough to place another fabric order already and this time I plan to place an order for Amy Butler fabrics.
My problem is that I still don't really know how or where to advertise my fabric shop so I am looking for ideas! Maybe some blog features, I don't know if it helps to be on a street team, etc....???? Any Help?

Simple fabrics is the name, shopping is the game!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabrics in your shop!! Just don't know what I would make with them. Good luck with your shop!! Would love to do a feature, if you don't mind waiting till May.

    ReplyDelete