Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome back to the real world

Well sortof. I know you will all be sad to hear that I have somewhat returned back to the working world after 10 months of being out of work. Most of you know that it started when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Tegan and was put out of work and haven't worked since. He is now almost 6 months old. It's not a huge job but it is very flexible with all Tegan's Dr.'s appointments and upcoming physical therapy. I am only working 16 hours a week ( 4 hours a day 4 days a week) for a friend who lives right down the street and owns a Auto Repair shop. I am doing some secretary work for him. It's kindof nice b/c I can leave the house at 8:00 am and get to work at 8:00 am. Literally, that is how close it is!!!! It sucks that me and Tegan don't get to sleep in anymore but hopefully me and him will both get use to it. Luckily between my mom and Paul's mom we aren't having to pay someone to keep Tegan or worry about taking him somewhere. That is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment