Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day


We had a good Valentine's day. First I got to go to Rylee's school party which is a rare thing b/c they only let a few parent's come to each party so you only get to go to one a year. Rylee was so excited to have me there. After the party they let me go outside with her to play on the playground and I also got to talk some to her teacher which I never get to see b/c Paul always takes her and picks her up. Then I came home and got Tegan from Joan. Then me and him went and met Paul for a Valentine's lunch together which was nice. Plus going at lunch is great b/c then you don't have to fight all the crowds at night. Then came home and relaxed a while. Then Paul went and got us chinese food for supper. So all in all it was a pretty good valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment