Friday, February 4, 2011

Week END review

I wish I could say that the weekend would be a little less stressful than the week but it is not really looking that way. Sunday I woke up with the feeling that I was starting to get sick. Throat hurt, aching in my sinus region and just plain blah! Well that progressed as the days went on until I developed what can only be named as "Death By a Cold". That should totally be a movie title.

Any who...I was dragging myself to Walmart on Wed. morning to get me some more medicine and to stock up on cold medicine for Tegan b/c he wouldn't stay out of my face so I was sure he would be the next to fall victim. My sister calls and my Mom was being stubborn again. She was at home with one of her fingers literally rotting off, sick as a dog and wouldn't get out of bed. I called the Dr. and my OLDEST sister and I made the decision that she just needed to go to the emergency room. So I come home, rush around and meet her and my mom at the ER. I stood around in the ER and in her hospital room for about 8 hours b/c no one would take turns with the chair!!! Did I mention I was sick at this time and probably needed a hospital bed more than a chair but I played it off well in front of everyone:) Anyways, I spent the whole next day up there too and by the time I got home at a little after 3:00 pm on Thursday I felt like I could die but there was no rest for me. There was supper to cook, kids to care for and school work to catch up on.

My dear sweet stubborn and sometimes meany pants Mom came home from the hospital today but I never made it far from the house. After staying up until midnight working on a test that it took me more than three hours to nearly fail, Tegan woke me up in the middle of the night and then really early in the morning so motivation was not on the agenda. Plus it was flooding rain so anyone with a choice or a brain would stay home. Oh and did I mention that Tegan woke up with a bad cough and a beautiful color green snotty nose??? Awesome!!! It didn't take much for him to convince me to let him stay home with me.

Then there was the war with the embroidery machine. I just needed to embroider a single letter on a hand towel and a single letter on a throw blanket....over two hours later I was finished. #AREYOUKIDDINGME#

The next couple of days involves a schedule that is back to back to back to back stuff! I really NEED this weekend to be behind me so as much as I know you working people will hate me....I am ready for Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment