Friday, February 25, 2011

Bieber Fever

I was not interested in going to see the Justin Bieber "Never Say Never" movie at all. But my little lady was eager and was just sure she would die if she didn't see it TONIGHT!!! So I gave in and took her. I'm not sure why but the men of the house decided to stay behind??:)
When the previews started they were advertising some sort of wild animal show and when they showed a monkey I said "Look there's Justin Bieber"....I got some pretty dirty looks from a certain 8 year old for that. The movie was pretty interesting to say the least. You just don't have no idea what goes in to his hair...you know, before he cut it.
When JB's (that's what we are calling him now) grandfather talked about his grandson I may or may not have had tears in my eyes. I most definitely was not so proud that I thought I would bust when our little JB sold out Madison Square Garden. They reeled me right in with all those pictures and home movies of him at around 3 and 4 years old. They knew exactly what they were doing when they made this movie.
Rylee stood up and danced like the rock star that she is. For a brief second I thought about making her set down but then I remembered it was dark in there and the girl is in love for goodness sakes. Surely there are enough old clips of the Backstreet Boys for them to throw together a billion dollar movie for us old folks!!!
The the Never Say Never disclaimer is that Bieber Fever is real and totally contagious!!! I fear that I will be singing and dancing to Baby Baby Baby for days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment