Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Monday

Or not:) I'm trying this whole positive thing again. So Rylee was sick with a cold/fever last week and of course guess who the lucky person is that caught it from her....that would be me. I'm feeling a little yucky today with sinus pressure, a strange cough, runny nose and the feeling like my eyes want to close really really bad but I am trying so hard not to let that happen. It took me more than 30 minutes to wake up enough and gain enough composure to get out of bed this morning so I don't want to have to start all over again if I take a nap!!!

The weekend in Georgia was so beautiful and has done nothing but give everyone spring fever. Today we woke up to a rainy day but at least it isn't that cold today (that would be the silver lining).

School hasn't been as easy as I thought and I am having to drop one of my classes partly b/c I can't figure out what the heck is going on in there and partly b/c I just need to be able to pick Tegan up from preschool and not have to ask someone else to do it that one day a week. But no fear my friends, I still have 2 classes that are online and if you think that is easy you have never had to teach yourself all about Greek God's, Egypt, Christianity, etc.

Looks like I am going to be a for real soccer mom. Our little lady has decided to finally play something sporty and has asked to play spring soccer. I'm excited about it now but we will talk again later after I have to drag her to all the practices and games b/c she will realize that you must run when playing soccer and you might sweat a little...the two things she hates to do the most!!

Tegan got a Woody doll at Wal-mart the other day. That will require a post all its own!

Hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment