Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Miss E

This past Sunday I had two photo sessions in one day and boy was I tired.  I have to say that I have never loved doing something as much as I love taking pictures.  I am obsessed with looking through them over and over again.  I'm going to start by showing you this little beauty!  She was so perfect for pictures even though she was very tired.  I started with a white background for her but I just wasn't really feeling that on that day so I switched it up to a little brown and pink up.  Who doesn't love brown and pink??? 


The above picture is one of my favorites.  I'm even thinking of putting it on my business cards.


Sweet Miss E


Look at how precious she is and those beautiful eyes.



She was so tired but trying so hard to stay awake for us.




When I walked in to Mom and Dad's room and saw this beautiful comforter, I just couldn't resist.  It made a great background of pictures.






Stay tuned for pictures of her big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment