Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

or the "Punk Patch" as Teg calls it. We went with some friends and took our kids to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. I always love the pumpkin patch and this year was so much better b/c for the first time ever we decided to go in the evening instead of right at lunch time. Lunch time in early October in Georgia is HOT. So at least we didn't sweat!

The best picture I have ever gotten of my two kids together!

KB, Teg and Rylee all looking in sort of the same direction...a small miracle.

My family


Teg was trying to show KB how strong he was...it didn't work!


Teg was gourd obsessed! We got him one and he has carried it around ever since.

KB...all about the camera!

What a great family pic!

My sweet girl...she loves the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment