Monday, October 12, 2009

I Heart Faces



This week the excited faces have it. I love this website b/c you get to see so many different pictures. I can't stop looking at it. Since I couldn't just pick one...I picked two:)


So excited about the ocean!

He is shocked that I am taking pics of him while in the bathtub!

On another note, I have been crazy busy. I have school work, sewing work and LOTS of photography work. If every month was this busy with photography then I would do that and nothing else. I just love it. I have FIVE photo sessions this weekend alone and so far NINE for the whole month. I'm already booking up for November. Does it get any better than that???

My everyday readers...I posted twice today so scroll down for pumpkin patch pictures! I know, I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment