Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Rainy Freakin Halloween!

So here we are again...another rainy Saturday in Georgia and it just happens to be Halloween.

Where have I been lately...well doing school work, sewing, taking pictures of people, cleaning (very little), kids, cooking, you get the picture! Sorry I have been slack on the blog the past week but I have lots of pictures to come. I have been doing tons of photography sessions and have been seeing an improvement in my pictures. I have two more sessions tomorrow and four next week! I have been slowly working on a website that I will post on here when I get it ready. Nothing to fancy just a place for you to view some of my pictures and get prices.

That's all for today....here's to trick-or-treating in the rain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment