Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A bloody nose and a freaked out mama

So tonight Teg was doing something (my back was turned) and somehow planted his face right in to the entertainment center. Yep...there was blood pouring out of both sides of his nose. It was not a pretty sight at all. I don't know who was worried more, me or Rylee. She didn't know what to do and was a huge help to me. She got me paper towels, regular towels and the phone. Eventually the blood stopped flowing and he has a little cut on his nose but I think he will be fine. But Mama on the other, well I will probably be up and down all night long checking on him. Darn it, I was going to take some Tylenol PM for this headache and inability to sleep but I think I will have to skip it and be on busted nose patrol all night. Of course he wouldn't let me get a picture of him. He perked back up before bedtime just enough to take a toy and smack sweet Rylee across the face....now she will probably have a black eye. So much for doing pictures of these kids this week:(

No comments:

Post a Comment