Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some sibling love

I was sitting in the living room the other night and noticed the two little ones were sitting so sweetly together so I took a picture.



Then I walked in to the kitchen and when I came back this is what I found. I wonder who is in charge! Rylee lets Tegan do whatever he wants to to her. I think that will come back to hurt her in the very near future.....starting with right now. (He looks like he is going for the eyes???)


These two are something else. With there being a 4 1/2 year age difference between them I would not expect them to play so well together. They spend lots of time chasing each other in circles and Rylee really entertains the little guy. During the day when she isn't here I have my hands full b/c he is so bored that he is in to everything. He actually stands at the baby gate in the mornings looking toward Rylee's room yelling "RY RY!!!" over and over again. I'm so glad they have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment