Sunday, January 25, 2009

NOT ME!!!!



Don't forget to go HERE to view other's "Not Me!" Mondays


Last week I did not take Tegan to the ENT doc for a recheck and sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half before even being called back. I did not entertain him by constantly putting hand sanitizer on him and letting him rub it all over his hands and arms (and possibly his tongue) just so he wouldn't get up and keep running to the child across the waiting room that was hacking very loudly the whole time. I most certainly did not finally get back in a room, sit down in the chair, place Tegan in my lap only to have him start literally peeing all out the side of his diaper. It definitely did not all start pouring out all over the crouch of my pants making it look more like I wet myself than him. The nurse was not horrified when I refused to leave the room to go to a changing table in a bathroom outside of the whole office just for fear that the Dr. would skip me and go to another room thus prolonging my stay. I did not ask her to move her lap top from a chair she had it on only to have my rather large child hanging off on all sides and change his clothes and diaper. Now if only I had a pair of clean pants.

I did not freak out the fabric lady at Hancock fabrics this past week when she asked me why Tegan's eyes move constantly by just looking at her with a look of shock and horror. It did not shock me so much that someone actually noticed it (b/c I don't anymore) that I just didn't know what to say. Had this happened I would have shaken myself back to reality and then explained his entire condition to the poor lady!

I did not feed Tegan dry fruit loops for breakfast 3 out of 4 days last week just so he would stop screaming "LOOOOOOPS" over and over again. What nutritional value do those things have anyways???

No comments:

Post a Comment