Sunday, September 26, 2010

Loving this day...

We woke up way to early this morning to the sound of pouring rain for the first time in what feels like months in my little corner of Georgia. My grass is actually screaming thank you to the clouds in the sky! I was really hoping to lay in bed late while listening to the rain but Tegan had other ideas.
Once I got up and got going my day has became pretty productive. I'm having some sort of nesting issue but without the baby. I guess you could say I am mentally preparing for another hard quarter at school therefore I know that there won't be much time for cleaning so today I am scrubbing my house, washing all the clothes, washing every ones bedsheets and finishing up some sewing. It's just nice to stay at home on a rainy Sunday and instead of being lazy like all my facebook friends, I am actually getting something accomplished.

Yesterday Paul and I got up at 5:30 in the morning (I don't know that I have ever done that) and headed to a near by flea market to sell some of our junk. Unfortunately we didn't sell all of it but we did sell over $160 worth of stuff so I guess it was totally worth it.

Tomorrow I will rise bright and early so that I can be at school for my class by 7:30 am!!!! This is a huge deal for me b/c I am totally not a morning person but this class time was what was best for me to be able to pick Teg up at preschool and not have to depend (aka beg and plead) with any one else to do it. Mother's guilt is something I struggle with!!!
If my post are few and far between then you know the class is pretty much killing me.

Wish me LUCK...and say a prayer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment