Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday

It's Friday!!!! Why am I so excited when I am not a "working person"? Well for so many other reasons:
1. I don't have to wake up early in the morning and get ready even though I am sure my youngest child will wake up way earlier than he does all week long and continue to yell for me until he wakes every one else in the house but atleast I don't have to get dressed before 8:00 am!

2. My husband is at home and since Tegan likes to follow him every where he goes, that gives me some time to catch up on things!

It is different though since I don't work...I mean I don't LIVE for the weekends like I did before. In fact some days I am not even sure what day it is. I have been known to wake up on a Saturday morning and start screaming "YOUR LATE FOR WORK" to my husband before realizing what day it is. He calmly says "it's Saturday" and I just pretend like I was talking in my sleep.

I have two more weeks of break from school and boy it has been so nice. I have sewn and sewn and cleaned and cleaned. Goodness knows nothing will get done during this next 10 week class.

I made an A in my college algebra class!! This is especially important b/c I am not really all that good at math, algebra or school in general:) so for me to make an A is a HUGE deal!

2 comments: