Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Plans...

We actually didn't have a single thing planned for this long weekend but it still worked out just perfect. You see I have a really big test in my Anatomy and Physiology class this week...it is my last test before the big final. I needed the weekend to study but everyone at home and my hubby usually busy outside doesn't leave me much study time. Well if the hubby takes the kids outside then I usually end up outside too and yet again, no time for studying. So it couldn't have worked out better that it has rained on and off all weekend and so that leaves the hubby inside with the kids and me lots of study time. I can see the end in sight for this class and my very dirty house will thank me for it the very first day I am done with studying!!! Now if only I could pull myself away from this deadliest catch marathon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment