Monday, May 10, 2010

Top That...

Mother's Day was a great and busy day! Rylee cooked me eggs for breakfast, we went to church, had lunch at my mother-in-laws, visited the cemetery, went out to eat with my whole family and came home to some outside play time to end the day. It really was a wonderful day.
But the presents were the best. Lots of homemade cards and pictures from Rylee. Then there was the necklace. I have been looking at necklaces like these online for months now so when I met a sweet lady at a kids bday party recently and found out that she made them...I had to have one! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she worked her magic. It means soooo much to me to have this necklace with ALL three children on it. There are three small pearls hanging in the middle to represent each child. I love it love it love it! I don't think that I will ever get a gift that has as much meaning as this necklace does. I plan to wear it everyday and show it off every chance I get. Lannae is an amazing woman who knew how special this was going to be for me. She does so many different types of necklace and one day I want to get one of her family tree necklaces....I love those too. I actually couldn't decide between this one and that one. You can check her out on facebook by clicking HERE! Or check out her blog http://www.lannaejohnson.blogspot.com/

Now for the best Mother's Day gift EVER.... To have Cohen's name included on this means so much to me. Not many people mention him or even realize that my son was ever "real" b/c of his brief time in this world but I feel him with me everyday and now I can honor him right along with my other children.

No comments:

Post a Comment