Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reasons I might die...

Have you ever noticed that when something bad happens in someones life (divorce, car wreck, anything at all) that rumors start to fly. I just can't help but think about how every time someone that we "know of" has a car accident, the rumors start to soar about all the things they could have been doing wrong. This disturbs me most b/c if the person dies in the accident, how can they defend themselves. I know this sounds a little morbid but I am just as guilty as the next person about spreading the rumors of who might of been on drugs while driving their car and having an accident that killed them or someone else. And of course there is always the 20/20 specials where the wife is killed and the husband is the prime suspect in the case. My hubby hates those shows but I can't get enough. So here it is guys, reasons I might die or things that will never be the reason that I die:

1. French Fries! (enough said) Oh and maybe Little Debbie zebra cakes:)
2. If I ever die in my sleep, it isn't my husband's fault...even if it is! See, he sleep walks....A LOT! In fact I have made sure to remove any items near the bed that could be used as weapons to harm me:) So if he does it, he didn't mean to (at least I don't think so).
3. Stress! Since I stress about every little tiny thing possible (which I am working on doing better at), I'm pretty sure it will be the death of me.
4. Sometimes at night when I lay down my heart beats funny and I can't breath very good. Be sure to tell someone that if something happens to me:(
5. Lack of sleep!
6. If it is a wreck, it is surely caused by my kids fighting in the back seat and me trying to make them stop. But don't blame them...its just what kids do!
7. I may talk on my cell phone while driving but I am not one of those people that will freak out and look away from the road to find my phone in my purse when it rings. Just ask my husband, 3 out of 5 times I won't answer my phone.
8. HEADACHES! Some days I am pretty sure I have something strange (besides my brain) growing in my head. It hurts... A LOT! But I guess that could be added to the stress thing.

Reasons I will never die...
1. I do not drink, I do not do any form of drugs (unless you count a daily dose of three Tylenol a day, twice a day), I don't even smoke cigarettes...I think you see where I am going with this.
2. I don't text good when sitting on my living room couch so I definitely don't do it while driving.
3. A sickness that you get from everyday germs. I wash my hands way to much for that.
4. Driving crazy....I think my husband may disagree with this one.
5. Over exertion while cleaning my house....not gonna happen!

There you have it. I don't plan to die anytime soon but if I do, you can rule out all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment