Monday, May 24, 2010

Can you hear it??

So for the past 2 years and 2 months Paul has worked a second shift job at UPS. He would leave the house typically around 4:30 and I would be left to do supper, baths, homework, playtime and bedtime all by myself Mon through Friday. I think for the first year I just did it and didn't think about it but as Tegan got older and wilder...I NEEDED help! I am very happy to say that help has arrived!!! Paul has also been going to school for the past year and should graduate in December. Well he landed a job...a great job at UGA in the field that he is going to school for. It is a Mon-Fri job with hours of 8 to 4:30!!!! The clouds have parted and the angels have been singing ever since...can you hear it? Having him at home has been wonderful and has been doing WONDERS for Tegan's behavior. He listens to his dad and takes full advantage of me so now that daddy is home with us every night that little man is on his very best behavior!!! Of course Paul is having to go to school two nights a week but he is home earlier and I will trade two nights for five any day!

It's about to get much better as I am getting about a month break from school very soon! It is no secret that this class has been the hardest I have taken so far. Two more lecture days, two more lab days and a final exam ....this class will be far behind me!!! I can't wait to leave it in the dust! Hopefully I will have a few weeks to relax and enjoy some summer fun with my kids! Sucks that we had to cancel our vacation b/c of Paul's new job but who cares...HE IS AT HOME AT NIGHT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Eric worked for UPS while in seminary and it was tough.

    ReplyDelete