Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A trampoline isn't for old people

So I will be 30 in less than a month and a half. If you know me, you have heard me say that getting old is a blessing so don't complain about getting older b/c not everyone gets that same chance.
Tonight I will complain just for a tiny second. I haven't gotten on a trampoline in years but my kids asked me to jump with them tonight. I got on and jumped around and quickly realized that after carrying three kids, my bladder isn't what it use to be. I also realized that jumping on a trampoline hurts my knees and my heart. Seriously, I was jumping while holding my chest b/c I am sure I was about to have a heartattack and then I was loudly wincing b/c my knees felt like they were breaking each time I landed. Needless to say I was glad when the kids were ready to swing. So we jump off and it didn't take long for me to have that dizzy headed "I'm floating in the air" kind of feeling. Needless to say my body will ache tomorrow and tonight I feel a little drunk and it has been three hours since I was on that dang trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment