Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Pictures

Easter was an ok kind of day. It was beautiful in Georgia and just happen to be right before the yellow snow fall pollen hit the very next day. We got up to see what the Easter bunny brought....once again he forgot all about me, growing up sucks! Anyways, then we headed out to church in our Sunday best. It was a great service! Then we went to lunch at my hubbies mother's house and had a quick and easy lunch of sub sandwiches. The kids did a quick Easter egg hunt and then we headed home where I proceeded to study Anatomy and Physiology for the rest of the day....I guess it paid off b/c I did really great on my quiz the next day at school:) So here are just a few of the pictures I took that day. Tegan was in rare form that morning but of course when it came family picture time, he was over the whole picture taking thing!
Me and my little lady

a semi decent family picture

Me with my babies

Telling secrets!

LOVE THIS PICTURE!

This one too....I think they look a lot alike here.

Ready to open their Easter loot before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment