Sunday, April 25, 2010

Personalized Burp Cloths

A personalized burp cloth is an awesome addition to any baby gift or get a set and make it the gift. I love doing burp cloths, its probably one of my more favorite things to make. Here are a few pictures of some burp cloths I have done lately but I have had tons of orders for them just forgot to get pictures when I was finished with them.






This one was a cute set for twin boys! Love these fabrics!
So the amount of sewing I have been doing lately has been very overwhelming. I have had tons of orders and keep selling tons of camera strap covers. Every time I feel all caught up more business comes along...I'm not complaining though b/c I love to do it. More pictures of other creations will be posted at random b/c I'm just a random person:)

No comments:

Post a Comment