Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Polka Dot Pixie

POLKA DOT PIXIE
Being back to my own shop is feeling really good. I have really been trying to balance my school work with my sewing and getting a lot done. I've just gotten two rather large orders for burp cloths so I am getting to really try out my new sewing machine...I LOVE IT! I will be having a small memorial service for my old sewing machine out by the dumpster later this week:(
I was trying to post one new item a day on my etsy shop but now that I am getting some orders I am trying to fill those. Above is a new diaper bag with a really cute fabric I have never used before. I also finally figured out how to put the ribbon where it will tie in a cute little bow...this is the perfect gift.
I am working on lots of new stuff so be sure to keep checking in on me and follow my blog b/c I will start back my giveaways soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shop and I have one of your bags! I love it. The fabric is gorgeous! Glad you are back and sewing again!

    ReplyDelete