Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you like what you see?

I'm back to work in my own Etsy shop these days. Me and Jessica put in a good effort but with my schedule between school and kids and her schedule of a child and about to add another one (that makes two kids 18 months and younger) we just decided to go back to what we were doing before. She will still offer items under the business name we had together and I am going back to my Polka Dot Pixie etsy shop. I think going back to my own shop has renewed the interest of creating that I was looking for. Of course when my college classes start back tomorrow...I'm sure I will be singing a different tune. I posted a few new diaper bags today and hope to be able to add lots more items to restock my store. One of the newest things I am working on is very inexpensive jewelry. I'm not a jewelry person so I don't know how well that will go but I'm going to try my hand at it. So hopefully you will see diaper bags, tote bags, purses, bibs, burp cloths, baby blankets, necklaces and bracelets. So be sure to come by my SHOP and let me know what you think in the weeks to come.

Oh and if you like what you see here

you are welcome to purchase it HERE:)
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment