Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TO CLEAN OR NOT TO CLEAN

THAT IS THE QUESTION! So there is nothing like having a whole bunch of people descend on your house at lunch and then a whole new bunch of people come at supper on Christmas Eve to get you in the cleaning mood. Usually we don't have much at our house but this year was our turn! I have been cleaning for days. By cleaning I don't just mean your common scrubbing but a complete declutter. See I must confess that I am a clutter bug...useless mail piles are all around my house and tons of stuff I could live without are tucked away in every corner. Well not anymore. I have since Sunday released about 5 bags of just trash. Not your nasty trash but your typical Happy Meal Toys, mail and things of that nature. I decided that instead of tucking all the clutter away in my room before the company came that I wanted to get rid of it all so that it did not have babies and then come crawling back out after everyone left. AHHHHH....Clean. Well sort of...I'm not done yet but hey, interventions don't just happen over night. I kept waiting for the cleaning fairy but it didn't look like she was going to make it this year! (MOM, I know the cleaning fairy visited Shannon yesterday) Well I'm back to cleaning! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I know I will!
A post about my sweet Tegan coming soon...if I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment