Friday, April 25, 2008

Toothy, Jumpy and Retirement

So much happened today. First thing this morning I was feeding Tegan some baby food and noticed that he has his first tooth on the bottom that has just broke through. That would explain his restless night last night and some of his illness that he has had lately. Poor boy....where is the baby orajel. I have been putting him in his jumparoo for a while now and he will play in it but today he finally figured out what he was suppose to do in it and was really jumping around. See the video below for a short clip of it. Then I came to a conclusion...maybe it is time to retire the bouncy seat. He doesn't sit in it much anymore but sometimes I put him in there right after he eats. Well today he was in there and I walked away and when I came back he was sitting straight up. Watch the video below and watch closely to the fact that when I tell him to bounce he attempts it. Oh and ignore the fact the he is playing with an empty water bottle...that was his dad's doing.


SORRY i AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE VIDEO'S TO LOAD. I WILL WORK ON IT AND ADD THEM LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment