Friday, April 18, 2008

Picture day...


Well today was picture day around here. Rylee had to be at school early b/c they were having some really cute spring pictures made and then doing a cap and gown picture of them. That is going to be so cute. She looked beautiful in her pink and white polka dotted dress with a brown tie around the waist. I actually got up earlier this morning than I do every other morning when I have to be at work. Then I messed up and laid back down with Tegan. I have a good excuse though b/c I wanted him to sleep late this morning b/c I was taking him to get his picture made today at 10:30 so I didn't want him to be sleepy. Well after sleeping a little late and then getting him in all the clothes that I was putting on him we were off. We get there and Tegan is not happy. Apparently he thought this was a new version of physical therapy...making him sit up, push up on his tummy, etc.... He was not happy. I think I was trying to get him to smile for at least one picture that I was smiling so hard I made my head hurt. He pretty much screamed through the whole thing but hopefully we got at least one good shot. I decided that if I get his picture made again before he is one year old then I am just going to walmart. Paying all this money for professional pictures just to get pictures of him screaming is not going well for me. So he had a dressy outfit and then a casual outfit. Below are some pictures I took of him at home in his casual outfit. He is so funny b/c at home and at the picture place, every time we would come near him with the camera he would open his mouth as if he wanted to eat it. Hmmmm...don't you get enough food you little 22 lb 7 1/2 month old. Geez! I hope Rylee's pictures went better than his...she was very excited. So I forewent the trip to walmart and darted home with him for his 15 minute daily nap time. You got it, 15 minutes pretty much everyday. HE is wearing me down and out! Enjoy the pictures....at least he wasn't screaming in these that I took, unfortunately the photographer wasn't so lucky.
I tried for 20 minutes to get him to do this for the photographer....it's the first thing he did for me.
Gimme, gimme, gimme....I want to eat that camera!

There's a smile! Only 47 pictures later!



I can't reach my foot so I will just eat this hand right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment