Saturday, March 22, 2008

Twenty pounds isn't that big....

So after walking for a while with Tegan in this thing, I now know what it would be like to be pregnant with a twenty pounder. He loved it, my shoulders....not so much. Then I had packed him in there so much that I couldn't get him out. I pretty much stood him on his head to get him out.




Look Mom I can do it!!! Please stop taking a picture of me. Yes I know what you all are thinking, there is watered down juice in that bottle but don't worry he will suck on it for 30 minutes and for some reason never even drink a full once. This is mommy's new how to make Tegan quiet while giving Rylee a bath trick!


This picture....well it's just to sweet. They didn't pose for this, I just walked by and this is how they were and luckily they stayed that way long enough to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment