Monday, January 21, 2008

So the conversation goes like this...

Rylee: Mommy, I need to talk to you and daddy about something.
Mommy: What is it?
Rylee: Well, I really want to have a family like Shannon's. (for those of you who don't know, Shannon has five kids)
Mommy: I'm sorry honey but mommy and daddy aren't having any more babies b/c it is hard on mommy's body.
Rylee: Why?
Mommy: Well remember what happened to Cohen and then when mommy was pregnant with Tegan and had to lay in the bed and couldn't do much for you or with you.
Rylee: Oh mommy, it will go by fast. See you get two babies in your belly at one time and your belly will get big fast....if you tell God, he will hear you.

Oh how quickly kids forget! She hated me being pregnant and now she is saying it is o.k.! Sorry Rylee but we are complete! I just thought that conversation was so cute. The funny thing is that when she was talking to me about Shannon's family, the phone rung...guess who it was, Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment