Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Doctor day

Today is the day that I have to take both the children to the Doctor and both of them get shots. I should have a fun afternoon, huh! Rylee gets her five year check-up today and besides a flu shot, she has never gotten shots that she can actually remember. Some little kids at school that are already five have told her all about it and she is so terrified. Hopefully we will get through it without fit pitching. That's what her teacher at school tells them is bad. They can cry but if the pitch a fit then they can't get something out of the prize jar the next day. She said she was going to be strong so let's hope so. Tegan gets his second round of shots, four month check-up. I'm sure we will have lots to discuss with the Dr today since this is the first time we have seen him since our newest info on Tegan. I probably should take a tape recorder. Although I am often complimented on my ability to remember every thing and every big word that the Dr. tells me at each visit the past few months. So I guess I will once again trust my brain.

We went to a birthday party this weekend for Zach, who is five today, and Rylee was so funny. She got mad b/c all the kids were on the back porch listening to Zach's new boom box he just got (which he loved so much he kissed it) and she wanted them to turn it off and listen to her sing and they weren't interested. When Melissa made them do it then they all just got mad at Rylee. She was so upset that they didn't want to listen to her beautiful voice. I was trying not to laugh while trying to make her understand but it was so hard. She is so serious about her singing. I tried to post a video of her singing a song for you guys but I can't figure out how to do it, it keeps telling me I am doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment