Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bad day

Rylee started with a stuffy nose yesterday and then started running a fever last night. Although her fever was gone this morning we kept her home from preschool today. But then I woke up not feeling well with a bad upset stomach and all I wanted was to sleep it off. Which I somewhat managed to do but not totally. My stomach still isn't well and now I have a bad headache from not eating much today. Tegan has decided that he wants to be held all day. Paul thinks he broke his little finger playing basketball last night. It looks bad and of course it just had to be on his left hand....you guessed it, he is left handed.

Now it is snowing and icing over outside. Our porches are already covered and I just pray we keep power. Now Rylee says her throat is starting to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment