Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pinterest

I've heard about it but never went to the website but once I did, I was hooked!!!! This has to be the best idea ever! If you haven't went to Pinterest you must go check it out. The idea behind it is that when you are looking on the Internet and see an idea or recipe or anything that you want to keep in mind, you can "pin" it on your boards in a very organized way and never lose it! When you click on the picture it takes you back to the very website that you got the idea from. It is so totally different than just saving it in your favorites and makes you feel a little creative too!
I got a little recipe happy earlier today b/c I have been trying to save ink for my printer, I have been hand writing all the recipes I would find. Not anymore! I am over the top obsessed! You can look on the right side of my blog and right above my blog archives is a link to follow me on pinterest(I know...follow me overload). If you set up an account (or already have one b/c I am the last to find this site) follow me so that I can do the same for you. It is really quick to create an account. I love to see what other ideas people are in to these days.

Here are just a few pictures of the recipes I "pinned" today:) They have a cool way where you can embed this stuff on your blog. I think that if you click on the picture it will take you to the actual recipes for what is in the picture. I haven't tried that so I'm not sure that it will take you there or not.











No comments:

Post a Comment