Monday, August 8, 2011

Business As Usual

I have joined up and added my name to a vendors list on a cool website called Catch My Party! So many great ideas! Check them out!

I have been working a little today on a few new designs and trying to create some complete party packages to offer. I don't have those totally ready but I did make this two new invitations that I love and wanted to show off. They are pretty simple and clean looking but yet oh so sweet!



I helped a friend of mine put on a baby shower for a friend of ours over this past weekend. It was a big success and let me just tell you, Chrissy can make some awesome cupcakes! These aren't your average out of a box cupcakes like I would make but yet oh so detailed. We added some of my cupcake toppers to them and they were super cute! You can check out her facebook page, Buttercups Bakery!


I had a recent order for a set of already made zebra print cupcake toppers....as opposed to the printable ones. They turned out great and made me think that I should think about offering a lot of my items already made by me and give the printable option for those who want to do it themselves. I am having so much fun putting all this together but I won't lie, it is a lot of work.

I have created a facebook page so if you are a facebook junky (or not), please stop over at Paper Pretty's facebook page and "like" it! It will let you stay up to speed on all the new stuff and also see the success of my business (power of positive thinking going on over here).

Happy Monday to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment