Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stay right here!!!!!

I made the comment to my husband the other day that I wish our kids could stay this age forever. Although I honestly have to say that every year since Rylee was born I have always said that I like the present age better than the previous. But right now we have an 8 year old and an almost 4 year old. It is the perfect age b/c the 4 year old is finally big enough to do pretty much anything and we can threaten him in to cooperating...or at least my husband can. Then the 8 year old is still young enough to want to be around us and doesn't hate us yet:)

This weekend Rylee has been gone to church camp....alone....without me....her mama whom she abandoned and pushed right out the church cabin door and told to leave and that she would be fine!!! How on this earth is my precious baby girl old enough to go to church camp...alone...without me. She is there for less than 48 hours but all this is doing to me is making me realize how miserable I will be next year when she goes for a full week. Or better yet, what in the world will I do when I have an empty nest???? Yes I know that my 8 year old going to a weekend church camp isn't the same as empty nest...just leave me alone!!!

I need to get a job and make some money so that I can afford to cram in as many memories as I can with these kids!!! I just want these kids to stay right here! Exactly where they are. Is that to much to ask??

No comments:

Post a Comment