Sunday, March 6, 2011

Etsy Has Kept Me Busy...

I have been so very blessed to be able to make a little extra money from home. Etsy has been a huge resource for me and has really helped me to launch my camera strap slipcovers. I have really been busy with these for at least the last six months and what a blessing it has been. You can find my online shop at Polka Dot Pixie. If you make any sort of handmade item, Etsy is the place to be. You basically get your own shop for free. It charges you .20 cents per an item to list something but the listing will stay up for 4 months! Plus I used my shop name, Polka Dot Pixie, as my user name when I created my account so I basically get my own web address to hand out to others which is www.polkadotpixie.etsy.com . There are so many items being sold on there from craft supplies, vintage items to anything you can think of handmade.
What is best about Etsy is that it is not just easy and fun to sell on there but also awesome to buy from.

No comments:

Post a Comment