Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cohen Lane

So I made a decision about my new shop and website name....Cohen Lane just seems to be the perfect fit.  The name just seems right to me and it makes me very happy.
 I have been working very hard to transfer things over to the new shop name but I have also been working hard to start up my very first .com website address, www.cohenlane.com.  This website will link you to my etsy shop.  I also have big plans for this site to have a life of its own.  I have felt very lead to venture in to a creative website where I promote other crafter's businesses, my own business, my favorite pinterest finds and so much more.  My hopes are that Cohen Lane will inspire you to be creative! 

This is one website that you aren't going to want to miss out on!  Please visit my new website for a chance to enter in to a website launch giveaway!  Thanks so much for your support in this big adventure.  As I have said before, I love my business and plan to go as far with it as I can go!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great choice and I love the button you designed, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete