Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying Goodbye to 2011

I would have to say that 2011 has been one of the better years that I have had during my adult life.  Nothing big or traumatic happened which is not something I could say for other years.  I wanted to remember some of my favorite moments of 2011 so I decided since this is my blog, I can list them here:)
1.  Rylee made the decision to be baptized.
2.  I started a new job.
3.  I also started a new and totally awesome business.  I feel so blessed to have this business!
4.  We celebrated 10 years of marriage.
5.  We became debt free thanks to my wonderful, dedicated and determined husband.
6.  Tegan had eye surgery....a somewhat successful eye surgery!
7.  Rylee started gymnastics and has finally found something that she loves.
8.  We had a great family vacation just the four of us. 

Those are just some of the great memories I have of this year.  We have had a year full of picking ourselves up by our boot straps.  We have had a better financial year than most but not b/c it was given to us but b/c of hard work and sacrifice.  We have been blessed with great health for all four of us.  We have everything we need right here in this house.  Though I am very happy with my life, I refuse to feel content and to become complacent.  I am striving for a another year full of more blessings than ever! 

I pray you all have a blessed and happy New Year.  I hope that no matter what this past year has brought your way, you can find a way to grasp a positive attitude and head in to 2012 expecting more and expecting better! 

1 comment: