Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Aftermath...

Santa was very good to the kids this year.  I am almost certain that he brought all of that awesome stuff to Tegan just b/c he felt bad for him.  Whew...what a great and cute little handful of a boy that I have.  Christmas came in like a tornado and is now behind us.  We had my family Christmas at my mom's on Friday night, lunch on Saturday with Paul's extended family, we went to Waffle House for supper just the four of us Saturday night (a new tradition of ours), did Santa Sunday morning, went to my MIL's for breakfast and then had my dad and siblings over to our house Sunday night.  Wow...what a crazy weekend.  It was very nice but man I was tired after it was all over plus I have been battling a cold for about a week and a half now. 
Things haven't really slowed down since and I have been having to work this week.  On top of all that, my etsy invitation/card business has been doing great.  Invitations and party planning must be on the mind of most.  For me...a slow day with nothing to do is on my mind.  I guess a girl can dream.  We have done a little after Christmas shopping with our gift cards...My husband can shop when he really wants to:)

On a different note, I am trying to get the house put back together and even trying to organize it a little better than normal....That is a battle that I am presently losing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment